Monday, April 27, 2009

Michael W. Smith & Steven Curtis Chapman Concert!!

This past weekend was a big one for me. On Friday, my parents came to move me out of the apartment I have been living in for the last two years. This was a lot of work because I have soo much JUNK! I seriously don't know how I have as much stuff as I do. It is absolutely ridiculous how much I have acquired over the past couple of years. On Friday afternoon we all went swimming at the hotel swimming pool which was a lot of fun. Then on Saturday we drove home. I am so glad to be moved out of my apartment and extremely ready for this semester to be over with.

On Saturday night, I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the United Tour in St. Peter's Missouri. It was AMAZING!! I had so much fun and am so glad I got to go. I haven't been to a concert in a really long time and I was reminded how much fun they really are. I also got the extra bonus of both Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman being there. This was the 1st tour that Steven has been on since the Lord too his daughter to be with Him. I know that both of these artists are kind of from a long time ago, but I absolutely love them. One thing that I see in them that I don't see in all other Christian artists is that they are truly doing their work for the glory of God and not themselves. I am so glad I got to go to this concert. It was soo much fun!

No comments: