Thursday, April 23, 2009
Buttons on the Side
I have just recently added these two buttons to my blog. I don't know much about Stellan or Kayleigh, but their stories have caught my attention and I want to pray for them. They are two precious babies who are fighting for their lives in two hospitals in the US. Their situations are same, but so different. Stellan has a very serious heart condition that he was diagnosed with in the 20th week of gestation. He was born healthy and healed, then when he was 4 months old the condition returned and he has been in the hospital ever since. Kayleigh was born almost 3 months early and weighed only 1lb! She has been in the hospital her whole life. The parents of these children are Christians and are trusting in God through these very difficult times. Even though I don't know much about these families their stories have captured my heart, especially since some day I may be working with children like this. Will you please join me in praying for these two children who belong to God and are fighting for their lives?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment