This past weekend I went with a few girls from the BSU on a retreat to the Lake of the Ozarks. We rented a house to stay in and just relaxed. It was so much fun! I got to hang out with 11 other awesome girls and get to know them better. On Saturday, we went on a hike at Ha Ha Tonka State Park and it was absolutely awesome. It was so pretty and the weather was just right for a hike. It wasn't too hot or too cold, it was just perfect. At this park, there is a spring that helps feed the Lake and it was so beautiful. In order to get down to the bottom where the spring is, you have to go down about 316 steps. You then obviously have to go back up them. This is very hard work, but is great exercise and totally worth it. One of the best things about this trip is being in nature. Some of you know that I love nature and it gets me so excited. I get so pumped up when I am in nature. I also love being reminded of God glory through nature. I am so glad I went on this trip. I had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the weekend. Enjoy!

The house we stayed at.

Beautiful flowers

Beautiful tulips in the yard

The dock that belonged with the house.

There were ducks and geese all over the place!

Scene from Ha Ha Tonka State Park


Castle Ruins

Castle Ruins

Carriage House of Castle Ruins

Goose in spring

Flowing Water

Spring from above

Three turtles on a log

Beautiful wild flowers
No comments:
Post a Comment