Well, I finished my third year of college on Thursday! I am so glad to be done! I got home Thursday afternoon around 1:30. I have been super busy since I have been home because we have had company at my house. Also, my sister and brother-in-law are visiting from England and I have had the great opportunity to spend some time with them this weekend. This has been such a blessing since I haven't seen them in almost a year and a half. It has been so great to see them and catch up with them!!
This summer is going to be a whole lot different than the last two. I am staying home, taking classes, and hopefully working part time this summer. I am somewhat glad that I am not going to camp this summer, but I am still going to miss it a lot. It will be nice to be a little more relaxed then at camp. Also I am really looking forward to reconnecting with my home church and some friends from High School. I am taking two classes which are each six weeks long. One is an online class from UCM and then one is a class I am taking at a community college near my home. I am not looking forward to taking either one of these classes, but the fact that I am taking them got me into the nursing program for next semester, which I am really excited about. Lastly, I am looking for jobs. I have applied several places and am waiting to hear back from them. This is one thing you can be in prayer for. There are some things that are hopefully going to happen at the end of the summer, that I am really looking forward to. First of all, hopefully I am going to be a counselor at a camp for kids ages 4th-6th grade that my church does. It is just a one week volunteer thing. Also, at the beginning of August, I am probably going to take a road trip out West to see my two nieces, brother, and sister-in-law. This is not only exciting because I will see them, but also because I have never really seen the west coast. Overall, even though I am not excited about taking classes and being absent from camp, I think this summer is going to be a great one.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment