Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Last Week of Classes, then Finals
I am sorry it has been sooo long since I have posted anything on this blog. I have been very busy with school and observing for one of my education classes. I have two more days of classes, then two finals next week, and then I get to go home for Christmas on Thursday or Friday of next week! I am so excited. My sister and brother-in-law are coming to visit from England and I will also get to see the rest of my siblings and their spouses. This semester has gone pretty well. There have been a lot of changes that have taken place and it has been incredibly busy, but all in all I think it has gone well. It is still somewhat hard to believe that I have made it this far through college. I remember back to when I hadn't even started thinking about college and how I never thought that I could survive college. Well, over Christmas Break I will try to post more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment