Well, last Wednesday morning I got up at about 6:30AM to drive home for Fall Break. I didn't really have that long for break, but I needed to spend some time with my family and so I skipped a couple of classes. I got home just in time for my Dad's retirement party. On Thursday, I had a very god time going to visit my High School. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen for a long time, which I always enjoy doing. I also did some shopping. This weekend I got to go see a movie, which I have been wanting to do for a long time. I also got to go to church on Sunday, which was very encouraging. I was very glad that I was able to go home and see my family. One of the most exciting things I got to do was see my niece. She is almost three months old and has changed so much since I last saw her. I got to hold her and she smiled at me :). She is so cute.
Coming back to school was quite intersting. I wanted soem company with me while I was drivign back, so my mom rode with me and was planning on riding the train back home. This didn't exactly happen. The train wass about three hours late, so she decided to just spend the night and go home this morning. So I took her to the train station this morning before class. She finally got on the train around 10AM and then got home around 3:45. We could not believe how late the train was running.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment