The past few weeks have been incrediby busy with school work and other things. I have been kept very busy with projects and papers fro my Education classes. I really never realized how much work went into being a teacher and what all is required of you. Their are so many requirements that have to be met, just to get into the college of education.
Last weekend I went with the BSU to a conference called Getaway. I had a great time and got to know people a lot better. We went to the Tan Tara Resort in the Lake of the Ozarks area. I was definitely challenged spirtually and was convicted of a lot of things. It was a good conference, but there were some things that went on that I didn't totally agree with in how they were done. It was a great time to just get away and reflect.
Today my parents came and visited me. This was so much fun. We went out to lunch and I got my new car theat they bought about two weeks ago. This was so refreshing to me after an incredibly busy week with a whole lot of homework. I will try to put up some pictures of the car sometime soon.
I am still tyring to figure out what exactly God has called me to do. I have begun going to career counselng in order to help me pin point what I want to do and what God wants me to do. It is hard, but I am trusting that God has a plan for my life and that he is going to reveal that plan to me when it is time. you can be in prayer for me when it comes to this. I will keep you updated on what I decide.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment