Sunday, September 2, 2007
Labor Day Weekend
This weekend has been incredible. I have been staying with my brother and sister-in-law and the three of us have had so much fun. I got here on Friday nigth after riding the train home and hung out with my brother. Then on Saturday, I got to sleep in till noon. For the rest of the day, I hung out with my sister-in-law. We went shopping at the mall, went to Wal-Mart, and cooked dinner together. This was so much fun. We got to have some girl time and get caught up because we haven't seen eachother in a really long time. Then on Saturday night,the three of us hung out and got ice cream. Unfortunately, tomorrow am leaving to go back to school. I am not too excited about this. I think this semester is going to be really hard. I am already having some trouble understanding things in some of my classes. In a lot of ways, I wish I could just be a teacher instead of having to go through all of this school stuff. I think I am just starting to get impatient. I am trying to put together my four year plan and I just feel like it is going to be FOREVER before I get to actually be in a classroom. Another problem is that I am just not motivated to do homework yet. I haven't gotten into my studying routine and I am having some trouble doing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment