Monday, July 30, 2007

God's Wonderful Grace

Well on Saturday, I was reminded of God's Grace in my life. At about 12 noon, I got in a really bad car accident. At first, my family and I thought that I fell asleep at the wheel, but we are now thinking that something more may have happened, like me blacking out or having a seizure of some sort. Anyways, whatever happened, I veered into oncoming traffic without hitting anyone. Then I ran into a parellel parked car on the other side of the road. By God's wonderful grace I walked away from the accident without major injuries. I got a lot of bruises and scrapes, but other than that, I am fine. I am struggling emotionally somewhat. I am having a lot fo flashbacks and and having some trouble sleeping. Yesterday, I was in a lot of pain, but today I am feeling much better. I have not found out any insurance information yet, but I will keep you updated on what is going on.

No comments: