Friday, January 19, 2007
Summer Job Interview
When I attended Urbana 2006 I found out about a summer job opportunity to work at a camp for children that is put on by Salvation Army. I very quickly got online and got the application so that I could fill it out and bring it to the Salvation Army before I went back to school after Christmas Break. About a week later, my mom informed me that someone from Salvation Army had called me, but she couldn't remember what the person's name was. The other day I decided that I would call Salvation Army and talk to the person who was hiring people for this camp. I got to talk with this person and it sounds like I have a good possibility of getting the job. I am extremely excited about this because this is my dream job, working at a summer camp for children. I love the outdoors and love working with children. Earlier this year I had spent hours on the Internet trying to find summer camps to work at that were not very far away from my house. I never really succeeded. I am very glad that this opportunity has arisen. I am going to meet with this lady during my Spring Break. I will know at that meeting whether or not I will be offered the job. I will let you know what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment