Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas to everyone, even though it is a little late. I hope you all had a great Christmas. I did. On Christmas Eve I went to my church's traditional Christmas Eve service. This was a lot of fun. I always very much enjoy this service. Many traditional Christmas carols are sung and the service is ended with the singing of "Silent Night" while we light candles. On Christmas Day, my family and I got up and opened presents. Then in the evening my brother and his wife came over and we all hung out together. This was a lot of fun as well. Santa(aka. my parents) were very generous this year. I got a guitar, several movies, a sweater, several gift cards, some jewelry, and a few other little things. I very much enjoyed Christmas. I hope you all did too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Laura,
We are so glad your Christmas was nice. You have a great family,which is indeed a blessing. We pray your time home will be wonderful. Enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Mr. & Mrs. Baker
Post a Comment