Monday, December 18, 2006
Home for Christmas Break!!
I am now home for Christmas!! I am very glad that I am home. I have already enjoyed spending time with my family and friends. I went back to my home church yesterday, which was both exciting and somewhat sad. I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen for a long time. This was the exciting part. The sad part was that it really hit me yesterday how much my church is really struggling. I don't think I ever realized how much my church was struggling. We have lost a lot of people and a lot of staff. This part of yesterday was very difficult for me. It is very hard for me to see the brokeness and sadness of the whole situation. I will keep you updated on the situation at my church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is really sad. We have to pray for the church.
hey laura!
i'm sorry your church is struggling. but i'm glad to know you got back from college safe and sound! yay for finals being over and for being able to see family again! Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment