Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life

Well, one of the reasons I haven't posted in such a long time is because I have been so busy. This past week has been crazy. I started getting sick last week, so I have been kind of under the weather. I have been coughing and just not feeling well all week. I also had two big tests and a lot of other homework assignments.

In general, classes are going well, even though they are keeping me busy. I am continuing to love nursing and be so glad that I changed my major. Anatomy & Physiology is continues to be work intensive, but it is so interesting. Nutrition and Global Agriculture are going well also. Really, the only class that is giving me trouble is American Literature from 1865 to present. As many of you know, I have a lot of trouble with reading and reading comprehension. Also the teacher that I have is not too great. We just took our first test on Friday and I don't think it went very well, but I will not know until later this week. I am persevering through this class and will hopefully pass it because I need it in order to graduate. I know that I had mentioned in my last post that I had a lot of classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which was not normal for me, and that I was kind of concerned about how that was going to work out. This has turned out to not be a problem at all. It was kind of difficult at first, but I have adjusted to sitting in class for so long and paying attention for the whole time.

The other big thing that happened this week is that when I went to the Health Center on Friday to get some antibiotic for my sinus infection, I found out that I have mono. This would explain why I have been so tired recently, but I can not figure out where I got it from. I don't usually share drinks with people and I definitely haven't kissed anyone at all. I must have gotten it from someone sneezing in my face or something like that. Apparently, it is extremely common on college campuses and is all over the place at UCM. In general, this should not be a big problem, but I am going to be extra tired for about a month or two. Hopefully is won't be that big of a deal, though.

No comments: