Saturday, February 21, 2009
Basketball Games
So, I am sorry that I haven't posted in forever, but I have been super busy. One of the things that I love to do as a college student is to go and support my school's sports teams. I can get into all of the games free when I present my student ID and I usually don't have much going on when they take place. To me, it is also a great form of entertainment. Well, today was a big day in the world of UCM sports. The UCM Mules (men's) basketball team was on national TV for the first time at home. We played our big rival Northwest Missouri State University and absolutely clobbered them. The final score was 78-48. I went to this game today and it was so exciting. There was so many people there and so much energy there. I made a sign to try and get on TV, but I don't know whether it worked. I think I might have ended up being on TV, but I am not sure. My parents said they didn't see me, but I know I got filmed by several cameras. Here are some pictures from the game.
The pep band.
The cheerleaders and Mulekickers during a time out.
Some of the UCM players deciding on a play.
Me holding up the sign I made. GO MULES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment