This trip to visit these friends was unfortunately the last big event before I go back to school. Classes start on Tuesday, so I will return to school on either Sunday or Monday. I can't believe how fast this break has gone by. It seems like I just came home for Christmas Break and now it is over with. I have had a great break doing so many things like spending time with family and friends, shopping, sleeping, watching movies, and just being lazy. I am ready and somewhat excited about going back to school, but I am definitely not looking forward to going back to studying and doing homework. I am fairly concerned about how hard some of my classes may be this semester, so hopefully they aren't too hard. I will keep you updated.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Visit with Eubanks and End of Christmas Break
For the last week, I have been visiting some very good friends of mine. I have had so much fun. They have four kids that are a lot of fun and absolutely adorable. Two of the kids are twins who are only about 2 1/2 months old. They are so cute! Their two older siblings are a lot of fun to play with. After this week, I now understand more of what it is like to be a parent of four young children. I fed and held the twins, played with the older two, helped around the house, made dinner one night, and had a blast doing all of this, even though it was a lot of work. I have been friends with this family since I was in High School and I am so glad I got to see them. This was also a big trip for me because it was the first long road trip that I have taken by myself. It went well and I didn't get lost, which is great for me. Here are some pictures! Enjoy!





This trip to visit these friends was unfortunately the last big event before I go back to school. Classes start on Tuesday, so I will return to school on either Sunday or Monday. I can't believe how fast this break has gone by. It seems like I just came home for Christmas Break and now it is over with. I have had a great break doing so many things like spending time with family and friends, shopping, sleeping, watching movies, and just being lazy. I am ready and somewhat excited about going back to school, but I am definitely not looking forward to going back to studying and doing homework. I am fairly concerned about how hard some of my classes may be this semester, so hopefully they aren't too hard. I will keep you updated.
This trip to visit these friends was unfortunately the last big event before I go back to school. Classes start on Tuesday, so I will return to school on either Sunday or Monday. I can't believe how fast this break has gone by. It seems like I just came home for Christmas Break and now it is over with. I have had a great break doing so many things like spending time with family and friends, shopping, sleeping, watching movies, and just being lazy. I am ready and somewhat excited about going back to school, but I am definitely not looking forward to going back to studying and doing homework. I am fairly concerned about how hard some of my classes may be this semester, so hopefully they aren't too hard. I will keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment