Monday, January 12, 2009

Back at School

I am now back at school. I got back around 1:30 this afternoon. Since being back, I have been really busy getting ready for classes to start tomorrow. I am excited about this semester, but I think it is going to be quite challenging. The classes for this semester are Anatomy & Physiology II with a lab, American Literature, Global Agriculture, Nutrition, and a Supplemental Instruction Lab (which is like a big study group) for Anatomy & Physiology. Tuesdays and Thursdays are definitely going to be my busy days this semester, which is a lot different than normal. I am a little concerned about this because classes are a lot longer on Tuesdays & Thursdays. It is usually the opposite of this set up so it will be interesting to see how things go. I will try to do a better job keeping you updated on how things are going this semester!

Another big thing that happened today was I got a pet betta fish. I named him Squirt. He is beautiful with red and blue coloring. Here are a few pictures.



No comments: