Well, I know this is kind of late, but I wanted to post something about Thanksgiving. I returned to school from Thanksgiving Break yesterday. I had a great break. We were off for an entire week because the school decided to combine our fall break and Thanksgiving Break. I enjoyed having this much time off, but now that I am back at school I only have two weeks left before I go home for Christmas Break. I didn't really do much really. The main things I did were hang out with family and Christmas shopping. Overall, break was very relaxing and I enjoyed it.
Since we are still in a season of giving thanks, I thought I would mention that I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for my family, my friends, my professors, my house and roommates, the BSU, the two churches that I am apart of and their leaders, and the ways that I have seen God at work in my life over the last year. These are just to mention a few, but I think one of the things that has really hit me this year is my parents. I am so thankful for my parents. They sacrifice so much for me and help me out in so many ways. They have been so faithful to me and each other. They are such a good example of great parents to me and all my siblings. They have worked hard to raise all of us in a good home and have been so loving. I am so thankful for my parents and everything they have done for me.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment