Friday, October 3, 2008
First Ever Speeding Ticket!
Well, last night I was driving home from the BSU and I accidently got a speeding ticket. The speed limit was 25 and I was going 37. It was because I wasn't paying attention to what was going on around me. As I was driving I saw the cop sitting on a side street ahead and slowed down, but he had already clocked me by that time. He pulled out behind me and once I turned on the street to go to my house, he pulled me over. I know that for most people this is really not that big of a deal, but for me it kind of is because nothing like this has ever happened before. I am definitely embarrassed and mad at myself that I did this. Oh well, I guess things like this happen to a lot of people. I have definitely learned my lesson and will be much more careful about my speed the next time I drive. One life lesson learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment