I am back to school after an absolutely wonderful three day weekend. I came home on Friday afternoon and then returned to school early this morning. Other than the extremely difficult and stressful drive home, the weekend was amazing. Right after I got home, I went to a birthday party for my sister-in-law at her step mom's house. This was a lot of fun because I got to spend time with family. Then on Saturday I had the wonderful opportunity to go Kayaking with my brother and sister-in-law at a lake right close to their apartment. This was so much fun. My brother and I explored the lake and got to spend a lot of time together. Then on Sunday I got to go to church. This was so refreshing and enjoyable. Lastly on Monday, I spent the day helping my parents around the house, shopping, and spending time with family. On Monday night I went to a BBQ with college and young adults from my church. This was also a lot of fun. Overall this weekend was a lot of fun and very relaxing. I am so glad I got to go home because I will not get another break till Thanksgiving.
One thing that happened this weekend while I was home is that I was able to talk to my other brother and sister-in-law with Skype. This was fun because I also got to see and "talk" to my niece Lilli. While I was talking to them, I found out that they are expecting another girl! I have known for quite a while that she is pregnant, but I didn't know what they were having. Her due date is February 1st. It is so exciting that Lilli is going to have a little sister. I am so excited for them!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment