Well, after a very long semester, I am finally home. I will be home for a week and then will leave next Sunday to go to YMCA Camp Lakewood. I am really excited to be done with school and going to camp. I am really looking forward to this summer. This past semester has been somewhat difficult, but in general has gone really well. The last several weeks of the semester were extremely busy and intense. I am really liking my nursing classes and am so glad I changed majors. I think it was a good change. This week I don't have much going on other than doing laundry and getting stuff ready for camp. I am so excited.
I think this summer is going to be a lot different because we lost a lot of staff from last year and have a new Director. It will still be a whole lot of fun though. I am hoping to work with the 9-11 year olds again this summer, but I don't know yet. One exciting thing is that this summer I am in charge of the Outdoor Living Skills Clinic. This means that I will spend a lot of time starting fires and teaching kids how to safely start fires. This will be a whole lot of fun. I will try and give you updates on how things are going as often as possible throughout the summer.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment