Sunday, March 16, 2008
Spring Break!
I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything here. I have been really busy with school and other stuff going on. Well, this past week was Spring Break and a lot has happened. I didn't go anywhere unlike most college students because I wanted to go home and have a relaxing break with family and friends. In addition, I needed to take a break because when I get back from school at the end of the year, I will only have about a week until staff training starts for camp this summer. Even though I didn't go anywhere, I had a lot of fun. On Tuesday night I went out with some girls from the young adult group at my church, which I really enjoyed. Then on Wednesday night I got to hang out with my sister-in-law. We got pedicures and went out to eat. On Friday night both my brother and sister-in-law came over to play board games with me, which is one of our favorite things to do together. Lastly, I went bowling with a friend from High School that I haven't seen in quite a while. These were the big events, but in between them, I did lots of shopping, went to the doctor (because I got kind of sick on Tuesday), helped my Mom and Dad around the house, did a little bit of homework and other various things. In general, I had a great Spring Break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like fun. Too bad we weren't close enough for a visit. Hope your semester finishes up well. Happy Easter.
Post a Comment