Thursday, May 3, 2007

Completely Done with my Freshman Year!!!!

I turned in my last final this morning. I have survived my Freshman year of college. I can't believe that this year is over!! It has gone by so fast. It has been a long year. It has been both good and bad. I have learned a lot and am glad that I came here to Central. I love it here and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. God has definitely been faithful, even when I have been unfaithful. He is an AWESOME God. Thanks for going on this journey with me throughout this year. I am going home tomorrow. I will be at home for two weeks and then I leave to go work at YMCA Camp Lakewood. I will be at camp until August 9th. I will try my best to keep you updated on how I am doing, but I don't know how easy it is going to be for me to get on the internet at camp. I will probably post at least one more time before I go to camp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you really think you can give God credit for having a good freshman year of college? Just a thought...

-AThought355