Thursday, April 12, 2007
Summer Job Hunt Over !!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful News. Today I was offered a job by both the Salvation Army Camp and YMCA Camp Lakewood. I have decided to take the YMCA Camp Lakewood job. I am very excited about going and working at camp. I have been waiting a long time to hear from them about the job and it finally happened today. I really feel that God is calling me to work there. I can not wait till this summer. I have once again been reminded of God's faithfulness in my life. The last couple of weeks I have been praying and praying for me to hear from the different jobs and for God to help me make the right decision. At first, it didn't seem like he was answering my prayers, but now I know that he has. He continues to be faithfull even when I am unfaithfull to him. God is an AWESOME God and He has a perfect plan for your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Laura,
We are SO happy for you that you got the job that you wanted and the one that God wanted you to have.
Also congrats on being a future aunt,how exciting for you and your family.
In Him, Mrs. & Mr. Baker
Post a Comment