Sunday, May 27, 2007

Camp Life

I have been at camp now for a week. I have been extremely busy learning about children, going through emergency procedures, learning CPR and First Aide, and dong work project around the camp to get ready for the summer. The last couple of day or so we have spent a lot of time going over emergency procedures. I am completely and utterly amazed at how well things are thought out and planned here. Everything has a plan and is thought out very well. I found out this week that I will be working with the 9-11 year olds. I am excited about this. Sometime soon I will find out who my co-counselor is, who I will be with probably the majority of the summer. I will continue to keep you updated on what is going on. I hope you all are well.

No comments: