Saturday, March 17, 2007

Disappointing News

As you may know, I have been trying to decide about whether I should work at YMCA Camp Lakewood or a Salvation Army Camp. I have not been technically offered a job at either one yet, but they both sounded really promising. Well, yesterday I called the Salvation Army Camp to try and get some more information about it and what I found out was pretty disappointing. I found out that it was not a camp specifically for children. They have all different kinds of groups that come to their camps. These include teen camps, family camps, children's camps, and senior citizen camps. These are all wonderful, but they are not exact what I was expecting and not exactly what I want to do. Therefore, I have taken the Salvation Army Camp off my list. I feel like I am back to square one. I am trying to patient as I wait to hear back from YMCA Camp Lakewood.

No comments: