Friday, December 8, 2006

Finished with Classes!!

I just got finished with my classes for my first semester of college. It is very exciting! I still have to take finals next week. I don't think they are going to be too hard though because I don't have any comprehensive finals. After next week, I will be completely finished. I can't believe that I have come this far. I never thought that I would survive college. This semester has gone by so fast. It seems like I just arrived here. I have been through a lot of change this semester. In some ways it has been hard for me, but I love it here. My classes have gone well this semester and I am finally begining to feel like this is where I belong. I will continue to talk about the transition to college in future posts.

1 comment:

mr phyz said...

I'm glad to hear that your first semester has gone well and that you are "finally begining to feel like this is where I belong". You are sensing that feeling just about on schedule in the life of a successful college student. I always knew you would do well because you are disciplined and strive to complete your assignments on time. Persistence is key and you are well blessed with it. We're praying that you do well with finals and finish strong. Hope to see you over Christmas!