College Life
The Life of a College Student
Followers
About Me
Laura
I just recently graduated from college with a Bachelor's of Science in General Studies Degree. In addition, I was just recently diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome in May 2010.
View my complete profile
Places I Like
CAMP LAKEWOOD
Dalbey Times
Hunts and Lulu
Integral Mission
Joy in the Journey
Shortening the Miles
The Marsh's Blog
The White Family
Twin Oaks Presbyterian Church
Blog Archive
August
(3)
July
(2)
June
(1)
May
(3)
April
(4)
March
(4)
February
(2)
January
(3)
December
(1)
November
(3)
October
(4)
September
(2)
August
(1)
July
(1)
May
(2)
April
(1)
March
(3)
January
(4)
December
(2)
October
(2)
September
(2)
August
(1)
July
(1)
June
(1)
May
(3)
April
(3)
March
(4)
February
(4)
January
(5)
December
(6)
Praying for Stellan!!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Old Faithful Geyser in Yellowstone National Park
One of the awesome things I got to do on my trip out West was to go see Old Faithful Geyser. Here is a short video of it erupting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment