Saturday, July 4, 2009
Wisdom Teeth Removal
One week ago, I got my top two wisdom teeth removed! The surgery itself went really well and didn't take very long. They put me out, so I don't remember anything, which I am very thankful for. I didn't have to get them out right now, but I think I am going to lose my insurance under my Dad in a few months when I turn 22, so we decided to go ahead and get it done now. Also the tooth on one side had already popped through and left somewhat of a whole in my gum where food particles could get stuck and cause an infection. The recovery went fairly well. I am doing much better now and can eat pretty much anything. I am so glad that this is done and over with. I don't have my bottom two wisdom teeth, so I will never have to worry about them. Here are a few pictures to show you how I looked afterward. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment