This week is Spring Break for me. I have been very busy this week going to doctors appointments, visiting with friends, spending time with my family, and cleaning my room. On Monday, I had my job interview with the people from Salvation Army. It went very well, but was a little weird. I was supposed to meet the person at a Starbuck's near my house. I got there and the women that I was supposed to have the interview with was not there. Then, finally a man from Salvation Army came into the store. after he got there the interview only lasted about 10-15 minutes. He basically asked me if I had any questions and then left. This was a very weird experience. I have never had an interview like this before. The interview went well though. He said that from my application and references that I would continue to have a place in the process. I will hopefully find out next week sometime if I get the job. Now, the hard part is trying to decide wheter I want to work at the Salvation Army camp or for YMCA Camp Lakewood.
I have a bunch of other things to do this week and then I will go back to school on Sunday. Once I get back to school I will only have eight weeks left till the school year is over. I can not believe that I have almost finished my Freshman Year in college. I will let you know what I decide to do about the camps.
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment