Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Leadership Development Conference
This past weekend I went to a leadership development conference with the Baptist Student Union (BSU) at my school. This is the Christian ministry that I have been involved in this year. There are only two other Christian ministies on campus and I have found that BSU has met my spiritual needs. I went to this conference because I have joined the Joshua Team this semester which is a student leadership team. I very much enjoyed this conference and I learned a lot. One of the things I enjoyed most about it was getting to know people in the group. All year I have been going to the BSU and never really felt like I knew people. I now really feel like I am apart of the BSU. I also got to know the leader better which was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment